The electric way is the new trend in the Scooters and Two Wheeler options in India. The degraded level of environment day by day alarms all of us to take the right decision at the right time. Science the answer of all questions has blessed the comfort zoned Human species with electric based motor operated two-wheeler, this battery scooty and bikes now shares a wide range of satisfied customers across the country. There are many Indian Electric based companies opting Electric Scooty and Scooters as there start-up options. The electric based scooter runs with the chargeable motor with powerful battery option and stunning looks.
The craze of an Electric segment of Scooters attracting more buyers as most of the Electric based Bikes variant with 250 Watt power doesn’t need any Authorized Registration at the RTO or also doesn’t require a license to officially ride it on the city roads. The adapter of Electric Based Scooter can be attached easily to the socket at home or in the office with just 6 to 8 hours full charge time for a comfortable 50km minimum stretch of the run. Electric based scooter is a smart option for the city people as beside it offers negligible emulsion of pollution; these scooters are light in weight to offer the perfect balance.
There is a wide range of option as Electric based scooters are available in the market, to choose the best here is the list of the top available option as Electric Scooty and Scooters in India.
10. Hero Electric Zion
Hero Electric is the segment of Hero MotoCorp that exclusively deals with Electric based light weight efficient Scooter options in India. Hero Electric Zion is one of the leading model in the range that offers stunning looks and vibrant color options, in terms of latest technology the model carries BLDC motor that is one of the hottest features of the scooter. Hero Electric Zion offers 25kmph best in class speed with 45km mileage on one single battery charge.
- Lightweight is one of the top rated features with front displacement and drum brakes for better control and comfort.
- The Motor of the Scooter is charged with 250 Watt and 0.33bhp power.
Price Range: 37,990
9. Yo Xplor
Yo is the leading name in the Electric Scooter segment with its base in India, the Yo series of Electric Bikes are dedicated to Young India, YoXplor is one of the best-rated model launched by Yo Bikes in India. The Bike carries stunning color combinations to attract the youth of India, the bike offers best speed range of 45kmph as the top speed.
- YoXplor will lead you for a 60km journey with a single charge battery, comes as one variant option.
- The Electric Scooter carries 250 Watt Motor and 33Ah Battery that offers powerful performance.
- Digital odometer offers a trip mode that changes speed carriage from 35 to 55kmph and economy mode from 30 to 35kmph.
Price Range: 38,978
8. Hero Electric NYX
The NYX model of Hero Electric is rated as the most efficient model with compiled features; the model comes with telescopic suspension and drum brakes options. The dual split seat of the scooter offers ample space for legs and better option for storage.
- The NYX Model is installed with 250 Watt BLDC motor and 48V battery.
- Hero Electric NYX claims 70km journey with a full charge.
Price Range: 29,900
7. GO GREEN BOV
The company started manufacturing Electric bikes and scooters for the Indian audience in the year 2011, Korea Electric Scooter launched by the company was specially designed for school-going students, different models dedicated for different age groups is the marketing scheme of GO GREEN BOV. The company boasted to design best efficient Electric Scooter model with 120km mileage.
Price Range: NA
6. TVS Qube
TVS is ready to revolutionize two wheeler market as it is all set to launch India’s first hybrid bikes with stunning looks and options of fuels as Electric and Petrol, the Hybrid model was unveiled in the 2014 edition of Auto Expo and the model is yet to be launched in the market.
- Qube will be India’s first Hybrid Bike with fueling option of both petrol and chargeable battery.
- The Scooter will come with 100cc petrol engine supported by an electric motor and paired with a four-speed transmission.
Price Range: 65,000
5. EKO Cosmic-I
EKO Cosmic is the newbie to India’s market as the wide variety of electric scooters initiated by the company boasts of performing with the efficiency of 40 to 50km stretch at one full charge.
Just like the other Electric Scooters, you don’t need to equipped with Registration or need a license in order to ride EKO COSMIC-I.
- EKO Cosmic offers best in the class efficient price range with best of features offered.
- Automatic Gearbox, Batteries of 40Ah and Pillion Footrest are the feature that targets it as the best.
Price Range: NA
4. Hero Electric Photon
Another Hero Electric model included in the list is termed as the fanciest scooter launched by Hero Electric, talking about power and performance, Hero Electric will take you for a 45kmph speed ride with 70km distance covered in one full charge. The photon carries two driving modes as Power and Economic.
- A photon with great power can churn up 2bhp power with 111kgs weight.
- Two modes option power and economy can be shifted through digital odometer available with polycarbonate headlamp.
Price Range: 42,990
3. Yo Spark
Yo Spark is tagged as the compact scooter with highlighted qualities as city friendly scooters with a powerful performance on bumpy and crowded city roads. Yo Spark is rated as the best and most likable model of YoBikes, the dimensions of the scooter are 1860mm, 730mm wide and 1,300mm height.
- The Scooter is equipped with 900 W motor that offers 45kmp top speed and leads you on a journey of 60km in one full charge.
- Top rated specification includes telescopic front suspension, multi-reflector headlamps.
Price Range: 46,594
2. Hero Electric Maxi
Hero Electric Maxi is the new model launched by the company with 30kmph top speed and motor output is below 250 Watt, the scooter carries stunning looks with detailed designed body.
- 250 Watt motor is powered by a 20AH 48V battery that needs 6 to 8 hours charge to lead 70km distance.
Price Range: 29,990
1. Hero Electric E Sprint
Hero Electric E Sprint is the best available choice with new features as Aerodynamics and Sleek Body Design. The top rated features that leads it to the top includes powerful motor, Sensor Braking System and Advanced Throttle Mechanism.
- The top speed of the scooter is 45kmph.
- The economy mode leads you 80km per charge and Power mode with 65km per charge.
Price Range: 35,990
These are the best available scooter options available in India, the listing, pricing, and specification disclosed will surely help you to find the best option available with maximum satisfaction gained.