Scooty, a prime means of transportation in the nation like India, is what we’re casting our eyes on for today. Normally used by both male and female, scooty makes up for a great piece of a travel companion. And not to forget, they offer sheer amount of storage options too.
Indian scooty industry has a mirage of options when it comes to nitpicking the pieces. There are your entry-level ones with lesser engine specs and then there are many powerful ones. We here would be profiling the mid-range segment with engine specs around 100cc to 110cc.
We have included the best picks from the market under the 100cc to 110cc category in our list along with the brief descriptions and price. That way, you can have a clear view of the best ones. Furthermore, we’d love to hear your views on it. So do share your opinion on it down below and let us know.
Shall we begin our list of ‘Top 10 Best Scooty/Scooters under 100-110cc in India’, then?
10. Hero Pleasure
- Placed next up in the list is Hero Pleasure, a famed production of Hero MotoCorp.
- The scooty has a102cc engine with CDI Ignition system and liquid cooling feature.
- The scooty offers a peak power of 7 Bhp and a max torque of 7.8 Nm.
- It has a 5 ltr fuel tank while the mileage on offer is 63 km/ltr
Price- Rs 46,779
9. TVS Scooty Zest 110
- Another one from the offerings of TVS, this one is a premier 110cc scooty.
- It features Digital IDI Ignition along with air cooling system and CVT transmission.
- The engine offers a peak power of 8 Bhp and a max torque level of 8.7 Nm.
- It’s pretty lightweight and holds a kerb weight of only 97 kgs.
- Zest has a fuel tank capacity of 5 ltr and stipulates a mileage of 62km/ltr.
Price- Rs 47,261
8. TVS Wego
- A revered piece of Scooty from TVS Clan, this one is modeled as Wego.
- It has an110cc engine with air cooling system and V-Matic transmission type.
- The engine roars a peak power of 8 Bhp while the torque runs till 8 Nm.
- It’s designed as clutch free and has anautomatic
- The scooty has a kerb weight of 108 kgs.
- It has a fuel tank capacity of 5 ltr with the mileage stated as 70 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 50,345
7. Honda Dio
- The evergreen piece of offering from Honda, Dio rightly takes its place in our entry.
- It has a 109cc engine with single cylinder and features air cooling system.
- The engine peaks a power of 6 Bhp while the torque on offer is 8 Nm.
- There’s V-Matic chain drive transmission offering with CDI Ignition.
- The scooty is pretty lightweight and has 105 kgs of kerb
- As for the fuel and mileage, there’s 5.3 ltr fuel tank capacity offering a mileage of 66 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 52,002
6. Honda Activa-i
- The list doesn’t finish yet for Honda, a company that the frontrunner in scooty is India.
- This model named as Activa-i has a 109.19cc engine bearing single cylinder.
- The engine is supported by CDI Ignition along with theV-Matic
- You can expect a peak power of 8 Bhp from the engine while the torque shall offer you a maximum of 8.74 Nm.
- It bears a kerb weight of 103 kgs and holds a fuel tank that can capacitate 5.3 ltr of fuel.
- The mileage for the Honda Activa-i is at 66 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 50,225
5. Mahindra Gusto
- Mahindra is quite aggressively redefining the Indian Scooty market with their great offerings.
- This one modeled as Mahindra Gusto bears a powerful 109cc engine with CVT transmission and air cooling system.
- The engine has a peak power of 8 Bhp while the torque on offer is 9 Nm.
- It has a fuel tank capacity of 6 ltr while the kerb weight for the scooty is 120 kgs.
- The mileage stats read 61 km/ltr for Mahindra Gusto.
Price- Rs 50,435
4. Hero Maestro Edge
- One of the best scooty’s available in the market, Hero Maestro is truly a great piece to rave about.
- It has an110cc engine with carburetor fuel delivery system.
- The engine is supported by V-Matic transmission type and has air cooled system.
- It holds automatic gearbox.
- It has a peak power of 8.31 Bhp and a max torque of 8.30 Nm.
- The scooty has a fuel tank capacity of 5.5 ltr and offers a mileage of 51 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 50,551
3. Honda Activa 3G
- One of the finest scooty’s on offer in the Indian market, Honda Activa 3G is there for all to see.
- It features a 109.2cc engine with CDI ignition. The engine is air cooled.
- It has a peak power of 8 Bhp while the max torque of offer is 8.83 Nm.
- It bears V-Matic transmission system and holds 2 valves per cylinder.
- The scooty has a 5.3 ltr fuel tank capacity and yields a mileage of 61 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 54,536
2. Honda Aviator
- A great piece of scooty with one of the perfect modeled body and engine, Honda Aviator makes it next in our list.
- It has a 109.19cc engine supported by theV-Matic transmission system.
- The ignition system for this one is CDI while air cooling system offers respite to the engine.
- It has a kerb weight of 109 kgs and bears a fuel tank capacity of 6 ltr.
- The stipulated mileage for this one is 66 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 55,127
1. TVS Jupiter
- One from the illustrated product lineage of TVS, this one is named as Jupiter.
- The scooty has great performance metrics and mileage stats.
- TVS Jupiter a 109cc engine with air cooling system and Digital IDI ignition.
- It sports V-Matic transmission type and bears a kerb weight of 108 kgs.
- This TVS scooty has a peak power of 7.8 Bhp and a torque of 8 Nm.
- It holds 5 ltr of fuel in its tank and has a healthy mileage of 56 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 50,648
We hope to have helped you by the list of Top 10 Best Scooty/Scooters under 100-110cc in India. We hope to be back with more the next time. Adios.