As we last touched upon the Best Scooty under 110cc category in India, we started the continuation en-route to the top. We, thus went in search of the best bits of two-wheelers foresee scooty in and around 125cc range for today.
As we quite know the predicament that India with its growing economy is home to uprising two-wheeler enthusiasts, we couldn’t stop ourselves for the lookout on this matter. We looked through the market offerings and enlisted the top-line pieces on offer by the various dignified automobile manufacturers in today’s date.
As such we’ve come up with an entrant on ‘Top 10 Best 125cc Scooty/ Scooters in India’ for today. We hope to indulge you on the context and let you aware of the existing trends.
Read along for the list, then.
10. Mahindra Rodeo
- Mahindra is quite sumptuously making a name for itself in the Indian two-wheeler segment with fine offerings.
- This one from Mahindra is marketed as Rodeo and offers a 124cc engine displacement.
- The engine has air cooling system and holds DCDI Ignition system.
- It has a performance metrics of 8 Bhp of power and 9 Nm of torque.
- It holds a fuel tank that can capacitate 4.5 ltr of fuel. The engine offers a mileage of 45 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 47,450
9. Mahindra Duro
- Another one from the Mahindra’s clan, this one is modelled as Duro.
- The scooty is another fine-tuned pieces on offer by the finest automobile makers Mahindra.
- It has a 124cc engine supported by air cooling system.
- It holds CVT Ignition system and has chain drive transmission type.
- The scooty bears a kerb weight of 114 kg.
- It has a peak power offering of 8 Bhp and a max torque of 9 Nm.
- The scooty can hold 6.5 ltr of fuel and offers a mileage of 56 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 47,140
8. Suzuki Access 125
- One of the booming scooty’s in the Indian market, this one from Suzuki is placed next up in our list.
- It has a 124cc engine supported by CDI Ignition and air cooling system.
- The engine has a peak performance of 8.5 Bhp and a max torque of 9.8 Nm.
- It has chain drive transmission type and bears a kerb weight of 112 kgs.
- The scooty access holds a fuel tank capacity of 6 ltr and boasts of a mileage of 54 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 57,289
7. Suzuki Swish 125 Facelift
- Next up is Suzuki’s Swish, a fine offering in the 125cc range.
- It has a 124cc single cylinder engine bearing air cooling system.
- It is supported by CDI Ignition and has chain drive transmission type.
- The engine offers a power of 8.5 Bhp and a torque of 9.8 Nm.
- It has a kerb weight of 110 kg while the fuel tank by and large can accommodate 6 ltr of fuel.
- The stipulated mileage of this suzuki scooty is 58 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 58,044
6. Mahindra Gusto 125
- The finest offering of Mahindra, Gusto rightly takes its place on the list.
- It has a 124.6cc engine with air cooling system and automatic gearbox.
- This Mahindra scooty bears a power of 8.5 Bhp and a torque of 10 Nm.
- It has CVT transmission and features 119 kgs of kerb weight.
- The fuel tank capacity for this one is 6 ltr with the mileage on offer as 45 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 53,570
5. Vespa LX125
- A classy piece of offering from Vespa, this one is modelled as LX125.
- The scooty has great aesthetics look and bears pretty fearsome performance metrics.
- The engine has a displacement of 125cc and is supported by air cooling system.
- It peaks a power of 9.76 Bhp and offers a torque of 10.6 Nm.
- The scooty has a kerb weight of 114 kgs, similar to its peers in the segment.
- It can hold around 7 ltr of fuel in its tank while the mileage bears of 45 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 68,042
4. Honda Activa 125
- A powerful resurgent from Honda, this one is a premier version of the famed Activa series.
- It has a 124cc engine supported by air cooling system and V-Matic transmission.
- The engine peaks a power of 8.6 Bhp and has a max torque of 10.1 Nm.
- It has anautomatic gearbox and holds a kerb weight of 111 kgs.
- The fuel tank capacity for this one is 5.3 ltr while the mileage reads at 54 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 61,060
3. Vespa VXL 125
- Another piece from the offerings of Vespa, this one is priced slightly over the LX125 model and is regarded a better piece than it.
- The Vespa VXL has a 125cc engine bearing automatic gearbox and CVT transmission.
- The engine has a power of 9.9 Bhp and a torque of 10.6 Nm.
Price- Rs 78,324
2. Vespa Elegante
- Quite rightly one of the finest ones in the range, Vespa Elegante is ranked second in our list.
- The scooty has appealing looks paired with venomous performance.
- It has an engine displacement of 125cc with air cooling system.
- It has a peak power of 9.9 Bhp and a max torque of 10.6 Nm.
- It bears automatic gearbox and holds a kerb weight of 114 kgs.
- The fuel tank capacity for this one is 7 ltr with the mileage coming off 60 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 86,756
1. Vespa 946
- The premier offering in the 125cc category, Vespa 946 stakes its claim at the top of the list.
- The scooty holds entourage to Vespa’s legacy as finest scooty makers in the world.
- It has a 125cc engine with air cooling system and automatic gearbox.
- It has electronic fuel injection system paired with Digital Electric Ignition.
- The scooty offers a peak power of 11.39 Bhp and a max torque of 9.60 Nm.
- It has a kerb weight of 147 kgs and a fuel tank capacity of 8.5 ltr.
Price- Rs 12,04,970
Well that was some list, wasn’t it? We looked through the mirage of product offerings and came with the best ones. Were you justified with our list? Share your views down below in the comment box and let us know about it.