So you’ve been on the reach for an efficiently functioning scooty with top notch specs and mileage? Are You? Well, you’ve knocked the right door, mate!
We love raving about automobiles and have quite an affinity towards scooty in special. It’s what we live by with. So we’d be sharing our amassed insider knowledge on the best scooty’s on the market and profile them accordingly in our list with mileage and performance on the top agenda.
We’ve encompasses our keen eyes on all the popular scooty’s running in the market and have rigorously compiled them in our list of ‘Top 10 Best Mileage Scooty/ Scooters in India’ to read upon. Do give it a shot and let yourself be aware of the best functioning scooty of the available lot. And don’t forget to share your views down under. We’d love to hear some.
Let’s head out for the list then, shall we?
10) Mahindra Rodeo
- Another one from the illustrated list of scooty’s on offer from Mahindra, this one is named as Rodeo.
- The scooty features 124 cc air cooled engine with DCDI ignition system.
- It has a peak power of 8 Bhp and a maximum torque of 9 Nm.
- The scooty has chain drive transmission system and has a kerb weight of 106 kgs.
- It sports a fuel tank capacity of 4.5 ltr and provides a mileage of 45 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 47,450
9) Vespa LX125
- Into the class of its own, Vespa LX125 is the next one to feature on our list.
- It has a 125 cc engine with air cooling system and automatic gearbox type.
- The scooty sports a peak power of 9.76 Bhp and a maximum torque of 10.60 Nm.
- It has akerb weight of 114 kgs.
- The fuel tank capacity for this one is 7 ltr while the mileage for this one is stated as 45 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 68,042
8) Mahindra Duro
- Mahindra is slowly picking its trend in the scooty market with new efficient offerings. This one is another fine-tuned scooty on offer by Mahindra.
- It has a 124 cc air cooled engine and features CVT ignition system.
- The scooty Duro has a peak power of 8 Bhp and a torque output of 9 Nm.
- It has a kerb weight of 114 kgs.
- It can hold fuel up to 63.5 ltr and offers a mileage of 56 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 47,140
7) Suzuki Swish
- It was time Suzuki made an entry into the list and here they come with Swish.
- This one is a scooty featuring 124 cc single cylinder engine. It has air cooled system and hails CDI ignition.
- The engine has a peak power of 8.5 Bhp and a torque of 9.8 Nm.
- It sports a kerb weight of 110 kgs and has chain drive transmission system.
- It has a fuel tank storage of 6 ltr and provides a mileage of 58 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 58,044
6) Hero Pleasure
- Next up is Hero’s famed scooty, Pleasure. This one has been on the scene for long and has amassed quite a sale in numbers.
- The scooty is powered by 102 cc engine displaying a power of 7 Bhp.
- The scooty has a maximum torque of 7.8 Nm.
- It has CDI ignition system with a liquid cooled engine.
- The scooty has a fuel tank of 5 ltr and supports a mileage of 63 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 46,779
5) Honda Dio
- Making its entry into our list now is Honda’s much-loved scooty piece, Dio.
- It has been one of the top sellers in the past few years and the sales aren’t going down yet.
- It has a 109 cc single cylinder engine with air cooled system.
- The engine peaks a power of 6 Bhp and provides a torque of 8 Nm.
- It has CDI ignition and has V-Matic chain drive transmission type.
- The kerb weight for the scooty is 105 kgs.
- The fuel tank capacity for this one is 5.3 ltr while the mileage stats read 66 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 52,002
4) Yamaha Ray Z
- One from the clan of Yamaha, this one titled Ray Z is a fine piece of scooty to ride on. It has telescopic front suspension and has trendier graphics.
- The scooty has an 113 cc engine with a peak power of 7.10 Bhp and a torque of 8.1 Nm.
- It has a kerb weight of 105 kg and sports both electric and kick start.
- The scooty has a fuel tank capacity of 5 ltr and offers a mileage of 66 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 56,924
3) Honda Activa-i
- Another one on the offer from Honda, this one is branded as Activa-I, a peculiarly different to the previous Activa model.
- It has a 109.19 cc single cylinder engine with a CDI Ignition and V-Matic transmission.
- The engine roars a power of 8 Bhp and oozes a torque of 8.74 Nm.
- The scooty has a kerb weight of 103 kgs.
- It has a fuel tank capacity of 5.3 ltr whereby the mileage stats read 66 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 50,225
2) Honda Aviator
- Another one to feature from Honda’s offerings on scooty, this one is branded as Aviator and is one of the best sellers of the lot.
- It has a powerful 109.19 cc engine with CDI ignition and V-Matic transmission.
- The scooty offers a peak power of 8 Bhp and a torque of 8.77 Nm.
- It has a kerb weight of 109 kgs.
- It features a fuel tank capacity of 6 ltr and a mileage of 66 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 55,127
1) TVS Scooty Streak
- This one belongs to the illustrated portfolio of TVS Group.
- It’s one of the best scooty’s when it comes to performance and mileage.
- It has an 88 cc single cylinder engine with Digital DC CDI ignition.
- It has chain drive transmission type and offers air cooling to the engine.
- The engine has a peak power of 5 Bhp and a maximum torque of 5.80 Nm.
- The scooty has a kerb weight of 96 kgs.
- It has a fuel tank capacity of 4.7 ltr and provides a mileage of 68 km/ltr.
Price- Rs 44,140
Apart from the aforementioned ones, special mention does go to TVS Pep Plus, Hero Maestro, Mahindra Kine and more. We hope to have helped you by the list of Best Scooty for Mileage in India. We hope to be back with more the next time. Adios.